The Process of Opening a Pita Pit Franchise from Start to Finish
The Process of Opening a Pita Pit Franchise from Start to Finish
Franchises are popping up all over the world, giving entrepreneurs more opportunities than ever before. Those who are looking to invest in starting a business often prefer franchise opportunities because the business and branding are already well-established.
Pita Pit was established in 1995 with the goal of offering healthier food choices fast. When most people are on the run, they grab fast food, but there are few “good-for-you” options. Pita Pit has revolutionized the way people think about fast-casual food. If you are looking for a franchise, getting in on this opportunity is a sound way to benefit from the increasingly popular healthier eating trend that is spreading across the country and the world.
What Should You Know About Pita Pit?
Before investing in a franchise opportunity, it is essential you learn as much as possible about the franchisor. Opening a Pita Pit franchise gives rise to a dynamic opportunity if you want to operate an effective restaurant.
Pita Pit, as the name suggests, offers a menu that revolves around delicious and health-focused pita choices. This is not your everyday pita. Pita Pit works to make sure we offer flavor combinations that are difficult to find elsewhere, especially in the fast-food scene.
With a focus on Mediterranean flavors, we offer tried and true favorites, such as “Boom Boom Black Bean” and “Chicken Pesto,” or we allow customers to create their own unique filled pitas from scratch. Pita Pit strives to feature health-oriented choices, but also offers indulgent ingredients such as gluten-free bread, a variety of meats vegetables, and tasty sauces. We provide a menu that is full of more flavor than fat.
One of the ways Pita Pit is helping its customers stay healthy is with our delicious pita bread. This bread is lower in carbohydrates and fat than many sub shop sandwiches, offering a healthier alternative that is growing in popularity.
What are the Financial Obligations?
As with any franchise opportunity, there are going to be costs involved. You may want to know upfront what you will be paid when opening a Pita Pit location.
Just like any franchisor, Pita Pit requires you to pay an upfront franchise fee when signing the franchise agreement. Depending on the location and size, you should plan to pay between $24,000 to $30,000.
The reason for the franchise fee is to offset some of the costs of onboarding and training. The value received from Pita Pit training far exceeds the amount of money paid. Pita Pit considers the assistance provided through the payment of the franchise fee to be one of the most important benefits for franchisees like you.
Setting Up the Restaurant
There are also other costs involved, including setting up your new restaurant. The fixtures and lights can be a hefty expense, but they ensure your restaurant is attractive, accommodating, and inviting. Pita Pit estimates this cost around $71,500.
Another key expense involved in opening a Pita Pit restaurant is the food inventory. The initial food inventory package typically costs between $5,000 to $8,000. Pita Pit has established relationships with vendors that will be passed on to you, the franchisee.
What Is the Total Estimated Cost to Start?
Opening a Pita Pit restaurant involves many expenses to get things up and running. We estimate you will need between $216,354 – $435,103. This includes everything that will be needed to get the restaurant off the ground, including inventory, uniforms, and food.
What Can You Expect from Training?
There is a reason people prefer opening a Pita Pit fast-casual franchise and that reason is the training. Although restaurant experience is certainly beneficial, a lack of experience running a restaurant does not disqualify you.
Pita Pit offers an extensive training program and ongoing support. We help you every step of the way so you feel confident opening the restaurant and running it on a daily basis. The following are the steps you will undergo in training for opening a Pita Pit location.
- You will start training at home first. Pita Pit gives you access to a web-based training program that features various modules. You can work at your own pace, preparing themselves for the classroom experience that will follow your at-home training.
- Next, you will join the Pita Pit team at our headquarters in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Pita Pit offers a nine-day training program that will fully prepare you for opening your own franchise. During training, there will be many opportunities for one-on-one support and Q&A.
- When it comes time to open the restaurant, a team member will be sent to your location to help you with every step involved in preparing for the grand opening. They help with start-up steps and training so you are fully confident on the big day.
- You will also receive ongoing training. Pita Pit is always striving to make positive changes in their operations and they pass their knowledge onto all their franchisees, including you.
No matter where you come from or what experience you have, you are able to embrace this opportunity of opening a Pita Pit. With all the training offered, you will be fully prepared for effective business-building.
Pita Pit: From Start to Finish
Once you have learned about the amazing opportunity Pita Pit offers, you may want to get on board right away. This fast-casual franchise is well-established and offers true growth potential. If you are ready to get started, there are a few steps that will need to be taken.
- You will need to fill out the online information request form with your name, email, phone, state, and area of interest. This information will be sent to headquarters.
- Once headquarters receives the request for information form, one of the onboarding specialists will contact you. Pita Pit is quick to respond to potential franchisees so you should hear from us in a timely manner.
- You will be sent information on the fees discussed above and any franchise agreement forms that need to be filled out and signed. The franchise fees must be submitted with the franchise agreement forms.
- When your fees have been paid, you will start the training process. Training involves both at home and in-classroom training, along with ongoing training and support offered by headquarters.
- You will need to have the funds in place to take care of all fixtures and food inventory. Before the grand opening, a team member from headquarters will come out and assist you with hiring and training so the big day is fun and exciting.
Pita Pit will help you every step of the way. Our ongoing support is what makes this franchise so beneficial. We work to ensure your full satisfaction.
Pita Pit FAQ
You may have a lot of questions when it comes to opening a franchise. Thankfully, you will have the opportunity to ask tons of questions throughout the training. Here are a few Q&A to get you started.
- Do I need experience running a restaurant to open a franchise?
The answer to this question is no. Although it is beneficial if you have some business background in management, it is not necessary to have owned or managed a restaurant in the past. Pita Pit offers extensive training to help just about anyone gets started and see business growth.
- What kind of growth has Pita Pit seen since its opening?
Pita Pit started as a single location in Canada and has since grown astronomically. We have over 600 locations worldwide and are constantly expanding. It is a brand that has become synonymous with healthier fast-casual food.
- How much money does it cost to open a franchise?
As mentioned previously, the full cost will vary, according to the size and location. Pita Pit estimates you can get started for as little as $216,354. It is important you have money on hand to nurture the franchise in its opening days.
- What makes Pita Pit so different from other healthier food franchises?
Being able to offer unique food choices to your customers is essential for business growth. Since opening our doors in 1995, Pita Pit has been offering some of the healthiest fast-casual foods in the industry. Our light and fluffy pitas are low in carbs and fat so they are much healthier than the many burger/taco options.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
There are few better franchise opportunities than Pita Pit. The rewards of being able to offer a healthier eating experience for your customers is one of the driving forces for keeping franchisees motivated.
With this franchise opportunity, you will have all the training and support that is needed for effective operations. This dynamic franchise opportunity is open to anyone who is ready to learn and grow in the business.
You do not need previous training or experience to own a restaurant franchise. Pita Pit headquarters will help you every step of the way, even beyond the grand opening. Contact us today if you are ready to get started on this exciting opportunity.
Slug: the-process-of-opening-pita-pit-franchise-from-start-to-finish | Tags: